- entertainmentworld hd @Entertainwhd presents Summer Fun Fashion with @therealericajean shot by @nando_pro
- Dope edits of the Day – Top Notch O’jea @topnotchchica_ images by @alxguzmanphotography
- Lia Leigh @lialeigh “Mean Black 2 Piece” images by @inergeestudios
- Briana Bette @brianabette shoots for XXL Magazine images by @ahmedklink
- Bella Bombshell @bellaagiselle “jordans series” shots by @cherryimages
- Andreina Simet @andreina.simet – Sexy & Eccentric presented by @mixedmagazine
- Lena Chase @Lena_Chase featured in Smooth Magazine
- Dope edits of the Day – @abombshell_ presented by @rawmaterial Photo
- Canadian Cutie Vanessa Michaels @only1vanessam presented by #504dymes @cewileystudios
- Jhustine Guevara @jhustiine the “All Black” set images by @inergeestudios
Jolina Ford @JolinaB featured in Show Magazine 25 (Web Exclusives)
Jolina was raised in Argentina. As a kid she was very active in sports like Volleyball and Gymnastics . She was also very developed in Arts. After finishing school in Buenos Aires , she moved to London , UK and continued her University studies over there . While still studying for her degree she managed to get some advertisement jobs, witch slowly let her way into the industry world. While in the UK she did tons of music videos, TV Appearances, etc .Through all the work she completed her degree in Graphic Design and Media Management. She was also the first Model in the UK to have a money generating website, witch helped her way into US Market.
After that she shot her first US Magazine Cover for Smooth Girl Jamaica . Her journey continued relocating to US later on that year. Now shes traveling from state to sate and enjoying life while staying busy . Appearing in Rick Ross Omarion video and now you can find her in the pages of SHOW Magazine.
Follow Jolina Ford via twitter @JolinaB and check her out on instagram @jolinaldn
See more available at www.showgirlzexclusive.com