- Yumi @yumiloera_ Red n Blue Light Special images by @j_da_photog
- Elizabeth Ruiz @elizabethruizxo – Flashing Lights images by Jam-X
- Jessica Black Lingerie 25 – Show Magazine exclusive
- Asia Moet @Asia_Moet_ Diamond Girl Series shot by @icedupstudios IcedUp Photography
- Ms Anteja @msanteja – @thecakemagazine exclusive
- C Walk Photography presents #BaeWatch Girls! with Jai Love @IAmJaiLove
- C Walk Photography presents #BaeWatch Girls! with Taye The Model @TayeTheModel1
- C Walk Photography presents #BaeWatch Girls! with K Bunny @k_bunnyy
- Model Sexi Barbie @tanyabarbielieder shot by @IcedUpStudios IcedUp Photography
- Pretty Dime @prettydime in @ellementsmagazine shot by @alxguzmanphotography
Jolina Ford @JolinaB featured in Show Magazine 25 (Web Exclusives)
Jolina was raised in Argentina. As a kid she was very active in sports like Volleyball and Gymnastics . She was also very developed in Arts. After finishing school in Buenos Aires , she moved to London , UK and continued her University studies over there . While still studying for her degree she managed to get some advertisement jobs, witch slowly let her way into the industry world. While in the UK she did tons of music videos, TV Appearances, etc .Through all the work she completed her degree in Graphic Design and Media Management. She was also the first Model in the UK to have a money generating website, witch helped her way into US Market.
After that she shot her first US Magazine Cover for Smooth Girl Jamaica . Her journey continued relocating to US later on that year. Now shes traveling from state to sate and enjoying life while staying busy . Appearing in Rick Ross Omarion video and now you can find her in the pages of SHOW Magazine.
Follow Jolina Ford via twitter @JolinaB and check her out on instagram @jolinaldn
See more available at www.showgirlzexclusive.com