- It’s Candi @candi.lacole shot by pierre j walker photo – Flag day
- Model Sherry @sherry_modellife pretty in pink images by @_jcsmooth.com_
- Presenting Vanessa Garcia @vanessagarcia21 images by @nando_pro
- Behind the bar with @ladyfe___ @kittyraewhite shot by @wave52images
- Ms Shani @iamshanirose implied images by @leondash
- Model Manda @mandalinephotography #sunsetshoot images by @nando_pro
- Happy Birthday Jen Stacks @jenstacks images by @slthephotog
- Trophy wives @jhustiine and @domoniquebrooks images by @immarcelanthony
- Presenting Natasha Wise @angelblaze83 images by @meltechfoto
- Judy Law @judylaw100_ Feminism courtesy of @2020photography
Miracle Watts – The Gallery
Meet Miracle Watts, a Black and Brazilian published print and video model from Houston, Texas, who has appeared in several urban magazines, websites and Hip Hop music videos.
Beside modeling, Miracle, who was also a college student by day and entertainer by night, attended Prairie View A&M University.
Miracle stands at a height of 5’7, weighs approximately 146-155 and measurements are 34-33-44.
Watts has been featured in several music videos for rappers Paul Wall, Slim Thug and Zero’s G.A.N.G.S.T.A, Trinidad James’ “All Gold Everything” remix and Gucci Mane’s “F&ck The World featuring Future.
She has also appeared in several magazines and websites including SHOW Magazine, Blackmen, Hip Hop Weekly, Straight Stuntin, Dynasty Series, Cutie Central.
You can see Miracle Watts modeling photos and reach her at:
Book Miracle: email@example.com
See full length features of Miracle here http://wizsdailydose.com/tag/miracle-watts/