- Model Sherry @sherry_modellife pretty in pink images by @_jcsmooth.com_
- Presenting Vanessa Garcia @vanessagarcia21 images by @nando_pro
- Behind the bar with @ladyfe___ @kittyraewhite shot by @wave52images
- Ms Shani @iamshanirose implied images by @leondash
- Model Manda @mandalinephotography #sunsetshoot images by @nando_pro
- Happy Birthday Jen Stacks @jenstacks images by @slthephotog
- Trophy wives @jhustiine and @domoniquebrooks images by @immarcelanthony
- Presenting Natasha Wise @angelblaze83 images by @meltechfoto
- Judy Law @judylaw100_ Feminism courtesy of @2020photography
- Its Sukie @sukie_amour & the Pooch images by @brandonwildcard
Presenting Model Shaye @Dear_bishaye_ “images & interview” courtesy of @JACKOATPHOTO
Presenting Model Shaye “images & interview” courtesy of Jack Oat Photo
My name is Shaye’ and I am from Washington, DC. I am currently living in Durham, NC
to receive my masters from North Carolina Central University. I am 5’7 and weigh 131.
I first started modeling in high school as a runway model. I didn’t like it as much
so I became only a print model. My first photo-shoot was my freshman year at Saint
Augustine’s University. The photo-shoot was for a back to school party flyer and my
photographer was Rick Crank. From there I worked with Rick and other photographers
name Kenneth and Sonja. During my undergrad years I only did urban modeling. Now I
do a little of both. I am a urban and eye candy model and also nude. Yes I am
willing to travel. I traveled before for a photo-shoot to Atlanta and a couple of
times in Washington, DC. I want to travel more to expand my portfolio and also to
work with different styles of photographers. My goals as a model is to become a
successful published model. I do not model for the fun of it. I would like to make
this a career.
MODELING NAME: Shaye
RACE/NATIONALITY: African American
Bust: 32 DD
EYE COLOR: dark brown
HAIR COLOR: dark brown
LOCATION: Durham, NC
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MODELING: 6 years
Likes/TURN ONS: Consistency, affection, humor, loyalty, and romance. Also have to be my height or a little taller.
Dislikes/TURN OFFS: Someone who braggs, naggs and complain a lot.
HOBBIES: Shopping and hanging out with my friends.
WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE MODELING INDUSTY: Becoming well known, not just kbown as a local model.
FAVORITE PART OF YOUR BODY: Legs
WOULD YOU DATE A GUY/GIRL OFF THE INTERNET: No
TYPE OF MAN YOU PREFER:
SEXIEST THING A MAN EVER SAID TO/DONE FOR YOU:
CRAZIEST THING EVER DONE:
WHAT CAN A MAN DO TO TURN ON: Sing if he can sing.
FAVORITE PAIR OF JEANS:
FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES:
FB: Bishaye Mathis
1) How did u get into modeling and what was your first experience like? I was asked to shoot for a flyer and that experience was fun even though I was nervous.
2) Where are you from? Washington, DC
3) Funniest/craziest experience you’ve encountered as a model? Don’t have one.
4) Whos your favorite music artist and why? Toni Braxton is my favorite of all time. I love her music and her as a person. I feel like I can relate to her music. I loved her since I was in elementary school and will always be a fan.
5) What are your turn ons and turn offs in a man? Do not talk to men.
6) Favorite sex position and why? Don’t have a favorite.
7) What’s your idea of the perfect date? Dinner on a beautiful day with laughter and nothing but a good time and after dinner a little relaxation…jacuzzi or walk on the beach.
Any other talents other them modeling? Is so, what are they? No
9) How do you balance a personal life and have a modeling career? I schedule my own photo-shoots so they won’t clash with school or work.
10) Favorite attire and why? Don’t have a favorite attire.
11)If you could change one thing about yourself ,what would it be? Being too nice and soft spoken
12) What do u think men would say your best feature is and why? Lips and I say that because I always get compliments on my lips other than having a nice figure.
13)If you could give any advice to aspiring models what would it be? To do what is comfortable and what makes them happy even if no one agrees with their style of modeling.
What’s your Ethnicity? African American
Where are your from originally? Washington, DC
What the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Don’t remember.
What do you like to do for fun? Hang out with friends.
How long have your been modeling? 6 years
What made your become a model? I used to be picked on for being skinny and my aunt told me about modeling. Everysince than I embraced my slim figure and wanted to model to show it off.
What do you plan to accomplished in the modeling industry? To become a well known successful published model.
What’s is your best feature? lips
Are you single or taken? Single
What do guys compliment you on the most? lips
What is the first thing you notice about a guy/girl? Their smile
What kind of partner do you like? Female
Where can our readers find you online? Twitter: Dear_bishaye_ and IG: ___Bishaye
Name you wish to use for the magazine? Shaye’
Measurements (DO NOT Leave Blank): 32-28-38
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Nationality: African American
City and State you are representing? Washington, DC
How long have you been modeling? 6 years
Why did you want to become a model? To embrace my figure
What’s one goal you hope to accomplish this year? Get published more and to get paid more.
What is your most defining feature? Lips and legs.
What do you like to do in your free time? Take naps and to catch up on anything that needs to be catched up on.
What do you think guys find sexy about you? Lips and that I have an innocent look.
What is your favorite sex position? Don’t have one.
What’s the sexiest thing a man has ever said to you?
On a scale of 1-10 how high is you sex drive? 7
What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Don’t remember.
Have you ever had a one night stand and was it worth it? Yes
What are you most likely to wear to bed? Just underwear
Favorite part of a man’s body? Chest
What can a man do to turn you off? A lot
What can a man do to turn you on? Just by being sweet and a real man.
Do you think you’re high maintenance? Yes
Have you ever dated someone as a bet? No.
Have you ever met anyone online? no
If you were a candy bar what would you be? Don’t eat candy so wouldn’t know.
What’s the best advice ever given to you? to not worry what others say
Where can we find you? (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
Facebook: Bishaye Mathis