- Poolside with Rainy @Rainy unique images by @cwalkphotography
- It’s Candi @candi.lacole shot by pierre j walker photo – Flag day
- Model Sherry @sherry_modellife pretty in pink images by @_jcsmooth.com_
- Presenting Vanessa Garcia @vanessagarcia21 images by @nando_pro
- Behind the bar with @ladyfe___ @kittyraewhite shot by @wave52images
- Ms Shani @iamshanirose implied images by @leondash
- Model Manda @mandalinephotography #sunsetshoot images by @nando_pro
- Happy Birthday Jen Stacks @jenstacks images by @slthephotog
- Trophy wives @jhustiine and @domoniquebrooks images by @immarcelanthony
- Presenting Natasha Wise @angelblaze83 images by @meltechfoto
Laura Dore @LauraDore – Timeless – The Gallery
This is more of a appreciation gallery post for the homie Laura Dore’s body of work throughout the years. Follow her on instagram @misslauradore
Originally from the “Lone Star State” Austin native, Laura Dore started off as a quiet and shy girl growing up in the suburbs. Even though she was a tomboy throughout this time, she showed a great desire to be involved in the fashion industry at an early age by doing the hair of her toy dolls, and sewing clothes. As she got older, she started break out of her shell by taking part in the school orchestra with the violin being her instrument of choice, and also by becoming a member of the swim team. Always a skinny girl, Laura grew more into her body by the time she was eighteen years old, and figured that working out would be a great way to keep her body in perfect shape. By the time she was twenty-one, working out was a way of life for the Texas beauty. At first she contemplated on entering fitness competitions, but her curvaceous figure didn’t fit the criteria.
During NBA All-Star Weekend back in 2006, Laura decided to enter a model competition in order to gain access to all major events taking place. The show never materialized, but needless to say she ended up getting discovered in spite of it. What followed was casting call for Show Magazine, where she earned a 12-page spread in the publication. In just two short years, she’s built up a solid resume and by the ways things are going, her credits will only continue to increase. As the saying goes: “Everything is big in Texas” and Laura Dore can certainly add her name to that statement.